With a combined 203 years of experience, a commitment to sustainable building, a passion for new technology and a devotion to excellence, Howard S. Wright and Balfour Beatty Construction are ready to change the world, one project at a time.
Here’s a snapshot of our two companies:
Our reason for getting up in the morning
We are passionate about building quality projects and lasting relationships. We strive to be a recognized leader in every community in which we work by consistently exceeding our clients’ and partners’ expectations.
Our Core Values
T.R.U.S.T.: Trust is the foundation of our business, created by being honest in all our dealings and actions.
- Teamwork: To maximize efforts, satisfaction and results by having everyone working together toward a common goal.
- Resilience: To withstand the competitive and cyclical nature of our industry by being dynamic, flexible, innovative and operationally excellent.
- Understanding: To meet clients’ needs by first understanding our clients’ businesses and requirements.
- Service: To practice servant leadership and develop a service-oriented culture at all levels.
- Training: To be a learning organization that helps people realize their full potential and provides promotional opportunities from within.
Our Operating Principles
Howard S. Wright—the man—left us with a way of doing things and treating people that has only become more valued as we look ahead toward the future. We:
- strive to treat others as they wish to be treated;
- create a safe, injury-free and mutually respectful work environment for all people;
- set measurable goals and strive to achieve them;
- are fair, firm and consistent in all our dealings;
- listen to each other and strive to understand other points of view;
- strive to be timely, open and honest in our communication;
- discourage behavior based solely on self-interest;
- expect all people to take and share responsibility for their work;
- promote our company with pride;
- are good corporate citizens.